Course Description: The Essentials of LEED Professional Accreditation reviews the four areas of the LEED program that are covered in the LEED Professional Accreditation Exam for New Construction Version 2.2:
- Knowledge of LEED Credit Intents and Requirements
- Coordinate Project and Team
- Implement LEED Process
- Verify, Participate In, and Perform Technical Analyses Required for LEED Credits
Who Should Attend? Anyone interested in learning about green buildings, participating on a LEED project team, and/or preparing to take the LEED professional accreditation exam for new construction.
Objectives of the Program: Upon completing the lesson, participants will be able to:
- Perform or participate in technical analyses to verify the compliance with LEED requirements.
- Describe the make-up and format of the LEED rating system.
- Interpret the LEED credits.
- Apply the LEED rating system to projects.
- Coordinate the project effort and the project team in LEED design and implementation.
- Manage or support the LEED certification process.
AIA/CES Learning Units: This course is AIA compliant and provides 3.5 AIA/CES Learning Units.
$150 USGBC national members